Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 books that I have read...

It was a long time since I really picked up a book and read till the end.
This time round, I have the opportunity to read 2 books, both the same author Neivelle Tan.
Apparently Ps. Neivelle Tan is a friend of my family and has a great testimony to tell.
In both his books Iron Man and The New Iron man "Not an Easy Road" has greatly challenge me once again in my walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.
After reading his autobiography, once again I was reminded of the commission that was given me by the Lord Himself, to serve and love Him...
As I reflect back as I was reading the book, I would say 80 or 90 percent of the time I was out there serving myself instead of serving Him, living my own agendas instead of being obedient and walk in the ways He have intended for me.
Also have I realised that how gracious God is to me, although I lived my wicked ways and have gone astray, but yet He was always closed to me to protect and keep me.
Finding the answers that I always asked God where He is when I needed Him, God has spoken greatly to me through this book. Not condemning me of my sins but reassures His love for me even I felt totally unworthy of His great love.
To me, it was a life changing book... I would really recommend this to anyone and everyone...


No comments:

Post a Comment