For those who don't know, I have a dog. It was a coincidence that the dog has come into my care for few hours in transit to its new master. But the new master think I am one of his masters too. Yes, this is it, my little coco...

It is a miniature poodle, although I really hate small dogs like this, but I am really fond of him. Although he is not really obedient, always cause a big mess and ignoring me most of the time I called. And to be honest, I have gave him quite a few times of good spanking for doing the wrong things over the last 3 weeks I was back for holidays. He has been a good companion to help me get my mind off the things that have been bothering me, he has distract me from holding on to wounds I have and let time take away the pain.
For that now, he has and will be my companion everytime when I goes back home. To train him takes loads of patience, because the previous owner never trained him before. It will be a good practise for me to control my temper and work on my patience... And I wish one day when I settled down and not travel anymore, I will have a dog of my own. 1 that will wait for me to come home everyday and wags its tail when it see me coming from a far...
Coco after his haircut...
His signature post... Telling me he surrender, please don't smack him...



No comments:
Post a Comment